Monday, February 4

A new place where God is moving.....

There was a pastor....

A friend of mine, discussing the future plans we had, mentioned to me a couple who was involved in a new church, and thought I should connect with them. Then my mentor, who had met them, said the same thing to them and to me. We eventually did me, Pastor Dave and I.

And several times since.

Pastor Dave and the Soul Quest church are going into their first buliding on February 17th, located on 1240 Jay Street in Waterford, Michigan. The new location is off Cooley Lake Road, between Lockhaven Road and Hiller Road. This is a step of faith and calling which I know the Lord has already blessed and will continue to.

I would ask one thing of all those in the area, regardless of where you call church home. Let's come out, as a family, to celebrate this new beginning and to give them a warm welcome as they enter into this new phase of their following of God's purpose for their church. I would consider it a blessing if you chose to go.

The worship service time should remain the same as they did at the Burt elementary location, 10:30am. If you would like to contact them, You can contact Pastor Dave Bauer at 248-330-6801 or at bauer_david@sbcglobal.net

Their website address is www.soulquestministries.com

No comments: