Thursday, July 31

A season ending

Therefore, I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowances for each other's faults because of your love. Always keep yourselves united in the Holy Spirit, and bind yourselves together with peace. Ephesians 4:1-3

Judgment comes in many forms; some correctly given and some applied with a vigor that defies Christian thought. Vengeance is vengeance, regardless of the intentions behind it. I knew that there were some that would read my blog yesterday and the day prior and take offense. As I had discussed with Cherie before I posted it, there will be two responses from it; silence from those who feel slighted –especially from those who know that they were behaving incorrectly or, those who came up to me to discuss the cause behind my feelings.

Silence reigned last night. Even from two I would've not expected such behavior; two that claim that the teachings of Henry Wright have freed them from so much of the demonic spirit activity that he points to as the cause of illness. Of course, I am sure that they feel that I am stirred up by the teachings I've been attending on Wednesday nights at SQ. I'm sure that they feel the principalities of Bitterness and Accusation are playing the tune that resounds in my blog and I bet that they are simply waiting on the power of this ministry to free me from the demonic influences that plague my soul.


All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord. Proverbs 16:2


It is sad.

Another season ending, yet another valley descended into. Yet I can see the summit of the mountain and upon its shining crown lies......

A cross of wood.

And a god-man who died to be my savior and lives to be my King.

No comments: