Wednesday, March 12

Going BALD for a cause.....



Last year, after hearing on the radio about an event held for children with cancer, me and my family went down to the Walled Lake Fire Department with the intention of me shaving my head for the cause...to raise money. My son wanted to do it too, and we sat on the stage together as my daughters shaved our heads....Hey, I got fifty bucks for my goatee!
This year, I know my son will want to stand with me again and shave our heads for the sake of raising money for the little warriors who are battling such a big disease. I know of several, within the walls of my old church home, my community, and far away in lands where stats aren't kept.
You can go to www.stbaldricks.org and look for me under Jim or James Hutson if you want to donate. If you are in the area and want to attend the event, I've posted the info below. It will be from 2-7pm.

In Christ,
Jim

Venue Name: The Claddagh Irish Pub (Livonia)
Event Date: March 16, 2008
Address: 17800 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152
US

No comments: